Monday, May 2, 2011

Won STAT Team Treasury Challenge!!!

Picture of me and my twin sister Jessica (Eco-Friendly Freckles) a couple of years ago.

Woohoo!!!  Pop open that champagne (or bottle of wine ... whatever is on hand) and celebrate this momentous occasion of victory with me!  Yes, me "Artifact Andrea" (Storybook Artifact shop owner) has just won this last week's Self-Taught Artist Treasury (STAT) Team Challenge!


In celebration of winning this challenge, I have created a treasury that is 100% Self-Taught Artist Treasury (STAT) Team!!!  This treasury is called Pink in the Middle, which is how I like my steak: medium-rare. ;o)~

Check it out, comment on it, promote, etc. :-)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dbebbd4af606d91dacfc77a/pink-in-the-middle


2 comments:

Jessica Woody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Woody said...

Woo hoo, yes it's time to celebrate!!! Great picture of us! ;-)