Friday, May 27, 2011

May's Featured EtsyBlogger is Nancy of NanjoDogz!

Congratulations fellow EtsyBlogger Nancy of NanjoDogz for being this month's "Featured EtsyBlogger"!!!  I absolutely adore this Jack Russell Terrier Polymer Clay Dog Pandora Bead that I found in this man's best friend of an Etsy shop!  Nancy's work takes me back to those childhood days I spent reading Where the Red Fern Grows: a story of a brave boy and his coon dog.  To have a dog along with you on any journey provides a sense of security, warmth, and love.  I think these precious beads that Nancy makes signifies all of this, and I am sure even more for those who are blessed to have a dog for their best friend.


Speaking of man's best friend, another fellow EtsyBlogger member, my sister, Jessica, and owner of Eco-Friendly Freckles has a Rare Vintage 60's Budweiser Ad Set of Prints that symbolizes that manly behavior we've all become accustomed to love.  For a thoughtful Father's Day, graduation, and/or bachelor pad/house warming gift, this collection would perfect. :-)


No comments: