Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lovely Day to Smell the Roses

I had such a wonderful time this last week taking new product photos with my twin sister, Jessica (Eco-Friendly Freckles), and my little 9 month old baby boy, Bobby.


 Picture above shows Bobby getting in on the camera action. ;o)~  Jessica made a new Self-Taught Artist Treasury (STAT) Team Treasury featuring my newest item (Vintage Indian Princess Earrings and Charm Bracelet Set); it is titled Francesca Finds Love at the Farmers' Market.


I created a 100% STAT Team Treasury inspired by Team Captain's (HippieChicJewelz) inspirational words on latest team discussion on "sharing the love amongst teammates".  I also made sure to feature Jessica's newest addition to her shop (which we also took pictures of that lovely day) in this STAT Team treasury titled Lovely Patriot.  Please feel free to click, comment, and promote. :-)


3 comments:

MDJ said...

Thank you for the feature in your patriotic treasury!! :) I love the pics of you and your little one!

Artifact Andrea said...

Thank You Moriah! :-)

Jessica Woody said...

Aww, Bobby's got the sweetest face in the whole world! I love my little Bobby boy...I had a wonderful time with you guys this week! ;-* By the way, thanks for featuring my treasury!