Sunday, February 6, 2011

My First Treasures

Woohoo!!!  My first treasury has been created and boy was it fun!  Titled Wouldn't It Be Loverly, this treasury of mine was inspired by no one other than Eliza Doolittle herself ... and of course the sweet valentine air.  Wouldn't It Be Loverly is all about a theme of transformation: where a little class and charisma transforms a few throwaways into something lovely, or "loverly" as Eliza would put it. ;-)



Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady played by Audrey Hepburn.

2 comments:

Jessica Woody said...

Delightful Treasury! I adore this classic film; I am honored to be featured in such a timeless treasury! Thank you for featuring my hand-painted upcycled decoupage canister "Traveling Lady"!

Artifact Andrea said...

You're Welcome! What a loverly piece it is. ;-)