Friday, February 11, 2011

Mother Love Our World


  I was very inspired to make this treasury dedicated to productive loving mothers of our world because I know that I am one of them.  I am very proud of where I am in my life's goals.  When I grow to be an old women, I want to look back on my life and see my greatest achievement was raising my child(ren).  Even though it may seem to some that my life has been put on hold, I am beyond happy that I made this decision.  With me just having completed my Associates of Science in Secondary Education, I have chosen to take a break from schoolwork until possibly next fall or whenever I feel the need to become career oriented again.  Right now my career is to be a mother and to be there for all of my son's (Bobby's) precious moments.  By nursing and choosing to use cloth diapers during the daytime, I honestly don't see how the option of daycare would be there for me.

  Now with me not being pregnant anymore, I am back in the kitchen being productive in preparing delicious breakfasts and dinners.  I am maintaining the household chores along with reorganizing, decorating, and kid proofing everything so that Bobby doesn't get into too much mischief.  Additionally, I am very happy to have opened an Etsy shop, and look forward to much progress in that department also. ;-)

Check out my newest treasury that features some STATTEAM members titled: Rustic Valentine Beauty!

2 comments:

Jessica Woody said...

I love this treasury! Andy, you are an amazing wife and mother...and Etsy shop owner! You've got your hands full and you are juggling everything wonderfully. You are quite an inspiration and an incredible woman to emulate. ;-)

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Beautiful looking treasury. :)