Sunday, January 30, 2011

Treasured in an Ocean of Jewels

My breath is taken away by this mesmerizing allure of timeless pieces.  Jewels, lingerie, shawls and scarfs, oceans and skies, blondes, sisters, and starfish.  Titled Mystical Seaside of Treasures and created by my twin sister, Jessica (Eco-friendly Freckles), I am honored to be featured in this treasury of hers.  The painting of mine that Jessica featured is titled Is He the Man of My Dreams.  Please take a moment to glance at this lovely collection of prized and genuine artifacts of nature.

1 comment:

Jessica Woody said...

Aww, thank you Andrea for featuring my treasury on your blog! You are the sweetest! This first treasury of mine was so much fun to create...I am definitely addicted and I have a feeling that I will make many more in the future! ;-D