Monday, April 11, 2011

Dreaming of Riverwalk

This weekend marks my husband's and my fourth wedding anniversary, and the first to celebrate with our Baby Bobby!  We have picked a cozy and interactive vacation spot: San Antonio, TX!  I look forward to sharing my inspirations from the trip after we return.



Contributing to my daydreaming, is this new piece of artistic jewelry that I've recently purchased from Whimsical Anythings by CamiArtistica!  It is so creative, and expressive; I love it!

My lastest Etsy treasury is titled Polished and Pumped and features eight FolkReveries team members!  Check it out!!!


1 comment:

Jessica Woody said...

Oooh la la, that "Ocean at Play" brooch is beautiful...and so is your Polish and Pumped treasury! I bet you, Robert, and baby Bobby had a wonderful time in San Antonio...precious memories to remember. ;-) I can't wait to see your vacation pictures!